Aug 28, 2014

Three Things Thursday

1) I have not gone for a run in five whole days! Yes, five whole days! I don't have any exciting news to share about running because today makes the fifth day of no running. Am I repeating myself? I am dealing with it way better than I thought I would. This might sound weird but it has been kind of nice to come home and relax and take care of the things that I normally put off for the weekend.

2) When I can't run I kind of go on these missions where I do things that are related to running like shopping for running clothes and shoes. I didn't do that this time around but I did do something that I have been wanting to do for a long time. I joined a running club! I am kind of tired of running those long runs alone so I am thinking this change will be kind of nice.

3) The Ventura Marathon is next Sunday which also happens to be my 21st birthday. I have not made a decision as to whether or not I will run. I know that I want to but what I want to do and the right thing to do are two different things. The deadline to defer the race is Tuesday, September 2nd. The race director is not charging any fees for deferring this year which is really nice of him. I will make my final decision by next Tuesday. Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment